Thursday, April 1, 2010

ET Friday

So alot has happened this week. I did get confirmation of OHSS, and let me tell you it's not fun at all. My ER was Tuesday morning and it went really well. I'm still very swollen and very tender, but doing my best to drink lots of fluids. We got 17 eggs!!

Of the 17, 16 fertilized, but not all of the eggs were mature enough. We have 4 Grade 3 Embryos, 8 Grade 2 Embryos, and 4 Grade 1 Embryos (RE doesn't think these will make it). We are going to do a Day 3 ET with at least 3 of the best. RE wants to be able to freeze as many as possible. I'm anxious and nervous, but ultimately just excited. This time tomorrow I will be PUPO.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the OHSS, I've heard it can be quite painful. And unfortunateluy I've also heard that when you get pg the symptoms stick around for up to six weeks. So I hope you continue to feel crappy ;-)

    ALMOST PUPO BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for lots of eggs!! Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the ohss, but yea for the great number of eggs! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for PUPO! I'm really happy for you- 9 frosties are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you doing?

    Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been out of town the last few days but WOOHOO for ET!! And boo for OHSS. I'm sorry, you must be in so much pain! You are soo close Melissa. I can't wait to hear your news in a couple of weeks. Let us know how everything went!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!! (Stress Free Infertility)

    ReplyDelete