Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Possibility of OHSS
Well I had some good news at my scan this morning and some bad news. The good news is I have 4-12mm, 4-11mm, 3-10mm, and 10 to 12-9mm. The bad news is my RE thinks I am on the verge of OHSS. I'm extremely swollen and my ovaries are killing me. It's even uncomfortable to walk around. Worse case scenario he will let me do my ER and postpone my ET. He'll go ahead and get all the eggs and freeze whatever embryos that form and then I'll do FETs until all the embies are gone. I'm nervous and scared about all of this, but I know I don't have any control over what happens. Please pray that I don't get OHSS and that my ET isn't postponed.