Friday, February 12, 2010

Falling Into Place

There's so much going on right now. Rob had an interview for a manager position yesterday and it would be so wonderful if he could get the job. It would be salaried and he wouldn't have to deal so much with commission and worrying if he met quota. I think it would give him such a confidence boost and I know it would be something he would be really good at. I'm 1 week down in my last 2ww. I've been temping since yesterday just to feel like I'm doing something, but I am not reading into any symptoms or wondering if maybe I really am PG. I just wish I could finally become PG naturally and then we wouldn't have to take out a loan. Everything would fall into place if Rob got this new position and at the same time we found out we finally got a miracle. I know it is wishful thinking at this point. Becoming one of those lucky few who gets PG before doing IVF especially considering we are dealing with MFI would be amazing, but I know not to get my hopes up too much, it will only make things harder when AF shows. But on the bright side once AF shows, I will start BCPs and the IVF process will begin. Once I'm done with BCPs things will move really fast. I'm just excited to be getting closer and closer to being a mom. I know we are heading in the right direction, it's just a matter of waiting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you Melissa. I remember having similar feelings as our IVF cycle began- I'm so glad you have the weekend in Atlanta to help pass the waiting game time.

    What's the news on the interview? Wishing you the best possible outcome (for everything)!

    ReplyDelete