So I had some cramps last Thursday (CD22) and thought that it was still early for AF, so I OPKed and it showed a smiley. So we went ahead and BD and will just hope this will be a miracle. Only crappy part is that it means I have to wait for another 2 weeks for AF to come so I can start my BCPs. It would be wonderful if we got that miracle pregnancy before moving forward with IVF, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. I will at least wait until AF shows before signing the paperwork for the loans. No use in getting a loan if I finally become PG.
We saw Rob's parents this weekend, just for a night, but we laid everything out about our IVF plan to them just to get their feedback. They think we are doing the right thing with the shared-risk program and that I've found the best loans and interest rates that I could. They have agreed to take back a loan payment we've been making since 07 when we moved into our house. They got us some money to help with some remodeling projects since they knew we couldn't get anything else after just getting a mortgage loan. This will at least help alleviate some of the financial strain that we will be under with paying for a $20,000 loan. They also told us they will help in any way they can if we get in a bind, but they can't just give us a lump sum of money. I certainly didn't expect them to, so them helping in any way is a blessing. I'm really thankful that they are being so supportive with everything. Unfortunately I'm still keeping my parent's out of the dark on alot of things. I'll probably only tell them when we start stims and when I go in for ER and ET for the first IVF. I'm just not going to get into with them about the financial aspects, b/c I know my mom would have a fit if she knew we were taking out another loan, but oh well not really up to them what we decide to do. Hoping that we can start our taxes soon and get a nice refund check. That would certainly help out with the med costs.
#MicroblogMondays 169: Games
1 hour ago