Thursday, January 21, 2010
Well we got the DNA Frag test done, now we just wait for the results. I got all our financial info on how much IVF will cost and about the shared-risk program. Basically the program allows you to do 3 IVF and 3 FET (if possible) and if after the 3rd try you aren't PG you get 70% money back. All total it might cost $25000 or so, but the cost is variable depending on your protocol and if we do ICSI. I feel pretty good about everything, we just have alot to figure out as far as financing and deciding which way we want to go. I think once we know the frag results, it might help us know whether we have a greater risk of having to do it more than once.