Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another 2WW and Basement Renter

So I got my miracle for the month, hopefully not the last one, I O'd on my own, without meds. Even though it was CD26, it's not surprising since my "normal" cycles have always run b/t 35 and 40 days. I'm going to try and keep busy this time, focus on working in the lab and working out. I won't go as far as to say I'm hopeful, but I feel a little hope slowly seeping back into me. I have a chance this month, and that's better than none.

On a happy note, we found a grad student to rent out our basement bedroom. She studies alot, and is in the lab most of the day (certainly more than I am). She loves boardgames, which is always a plus and she's engaged to a guy in the coast guard, so she won't be having any late-nite guests, at all hours, like our previous tenants. I know she'll pay on time, especially since her fiance already wrote us a check for a month's rent in advance as a deposit. When she moves in at the end of August she'll pay for another month's rent. She wants to sign a year lease, which is a blessing, b/c that means more money that we can save each month to go towards medical bills or a baby (see trying to think positive). It's a step in the right direction for us, and that's all I can ask for.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I am glad it sounds like you are in an upturn of the rollercoaster. I hope the good news keeps coming for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Yay for O'ing on your own! That's a huge improvement in itself. I wonder if now that you know you O late that the doctor will be able to help diagnose why you aren't getting pregnant. This sounds like a huge step in the right direction! I'm also glad you have a reliable renter now that can bring in some extra cash. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete