Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Introducing...

Well, I almost puked while waiting in the exam room for the RE to show up. Unfortunately my normal RE had an emergency and couldn't make my appointment, but one of the other RE's filled in. I was holding my breath the whole time and he finally showed me the screen. We have one little bean with a beautiful heartbeat. Everything is still really early, but just hearing the heartbeat and having a heartbeat is a milestone in itself. I'll be going back on January 12, I'll be 8w3d then. It was an amazing experience. I'm truly blessed. My due date is August 21, 2011.


Other than being tired, peeing alot, and getting headaches on a regular basis, I'm doing just fine. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks. It's be nice to stave off M/S but I'm not betting on it. Thanks again for all your support and encouragement, it's been a long long road, and I certainly haven't reached the end. It's just nice to finally be on a different path.

15 comments:

  1. Alright! I was waiting not so patiently for this post! So thrilled over-the-moon estatic for you and Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO-HOO!!! Congratulations, so so very happy for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw the pic on my reader, my eyes welled up!! I am so excited for you guys! You deserve this SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa I am SOOO happy for you!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, I am so fricken happy for you! Your text message made my day!!!

    Fantastic Post - and I LOVE your baby widget!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little bean!!!! Isn't the heartbeat the most amazing thing ever? So happy for you and Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, yea, yea!!! So happy for you! You are pregnant and the baby has a heartbeat! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh look at your cute little bean!! what a beautiful picture. i'm so glad that you got to hear a heartbeat. :) at least with the morning sickness it's another symptom to reassure you that you are indeed preggars!!

    congrats again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Melissa!!! I am so happy you got to hear the heartbeat of your little bean. Enjoy the New Year and wishing you all the very best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great news! congratulations!!! i hope 1/12 is here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic! And I love your widget... so I copied ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you Melissa. I can't wait to follow this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete