Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trial Transfer

Everything went super well with our appointment. I'm just beyond thrilled. The Trial Transfer went really smoothly and it was really neat to watch. I start Lupron on March 11 and we go back for our IVF Start Date Appt on March 16. A tentative ER and ET is set for the end of March or early April. I just can't believe it's finally happening. I feel closer than ever to my BFP. I will be on Menopur and Bravelle for stims and will also be on injectable Progesterone. Unfortunately Rob won't be able to be in the room for my ER or ET, but I am okay with that. Our RE has their own surgery suite right on the same floor of their offices and they are very conscious about infection and sterility, which is fine by me. Aaaahhh, it's really starting. Can't wait to share the journey with all of you, thanks so much for your support!

6 comments:

  1. Glad everything went so perfectly with the mock transfer. Wishing you the very best of luck with this cycle.

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad everything went well with your trial transfer and you are on your way to starting Lupron & your stims! Best wishes to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things went well with the transfer. Yay for starting your cycle. It's exciting, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everything went well for your mock transfer! I just finished my first round of IVF/ICSI, which resulted in our first BFP! Hoping you get the same result, just remember to take it all one day at a time & before you know it you'll have your BFP!

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! In a month you will be PUPO! How extremely exciting! If you need any instant support/help/advice along the way- you know how to contact me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beyond excited for you Melissa! I can't wait to hear all the details along the way. I'll be praying for a successful IVF with a baby(ies) in the end!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete