Thursday, December 17, 2009

Car Accident and CD3 U/S

So I was just in a car accident tonight. I ran into the back of someone in bumper to bumper traffic, after another car almost hit the back of me. My car got towed, I think the radiator is cracked and we now have $500 to pay for a deductible. How the heck am I supposed to pay for the car and do this IUI? I don't know, but I hope some money magically appears somewhere. I go in for a CD3 U/S in the morning. I have to leave at 4am, this is crap.

6 comments:

  1. Oh man, car accidents are just awful. So stressful. I was in one in October and I'm still trying to get the insurance to settle on the medical bills. So sorry you have to experience this, especially right before your next cycle treatment and the holidays.

    I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Car accidents are very scary. Glad that you are okay - but sorry this is adding stress. Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are ok though. I hope you get some good news soon and everything goes ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. That fricken sucks! I'm so sorry, but fortunately it sounds like no one was hurt.

    Hope your u/s went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your day today was better and your u/s went well! I guess you're getting a new car for Christmas, huh? I hope you find a really good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you are ok but I'm sorry that things seem to be coming at you from all sides lately. *hugs* I'm praying things will get better from here on out.

    ReplyDelete