Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Temperature

Ok, so I freaked myself out yet again this evening. I decided to take my temp tonight, just for kicks, b/c I was feeling a little hot. 99.5 Of course the number one thing that pops into my mind is I'm pregnant!! So I run to the nearest drug store grab a box of PG tests, POAS, and...BFN, what a surprise. Now granted, it could still be way too early, I'm only CD36, 10DPO, but OMG I was so excited. I'm going to start temping in the am when I first wake up and see if the trend continues. If it does, then maybe just maybe it wasn't all in my head. Saturday can't get here quick enough, 14DPO, and the day of my expected AF.



Just wanted to thank http://lowfatlady.wordpress.com/ for my most recent award, "One Lovely Blog Award"!



The rules of the “One Lovely Blog Award” are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1. Conceive This!


2. 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility


3. The Pitter-Patter


4. Once Upon A Time


5. Bottoms Off and On The Table- An Infertility Journey


6. There's a baby at the end of this, right?


7. All Things Griffin


8. Our Journey


9. It's Only Life


10. Inconceivable?!


Hmm, I need to follow some more blogs. Anyway, Congrats everyone, you deserve it!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Melissa!

    Sorry your temp is freaking you out... I wish I didn't know what you were talking about ;) I pretty much always wait until CD14 to test because usually AF shows up before then and if I make it to CD14, maybe, possibly... of course it's never happened, at least not yet. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome ;) I hope that your high temps continue and it brings a positive result. I never did temping, I was always so bad at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crow! Thanks for the award!!! And for thinking of me.

    Weird about your temp. I REALLY hope it means good things for you. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. It made me feel a bit better. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! Good luck for Saturday, hope AF stays away and you get a glorious BFP!! :)

    ReplyDelete