So thanks to Katie, I have my first award. It means alot to me. I know I'm supposed to pick 7 blogs to give the award to as well, but I only follow 4 others and they have already been awarded it. But, I'm going to give them props again anyways.
Here are the blogs I would like to award again for their honest and heartfelt posts. They are my IF sisters and I'm so happy to have them in my life:
1. Once Upon A Time
2. It's Only Life
3. Our Journey
4. All Things Griffin
I should be following more blogs, huh? I'll work on that.
Ten Honest Things About Me:
1. I knew the minute I met Rob that I was going to marry him. My mom and friends thought I was nuts, but whose laughing now. 8 years together, 4 years married on July 2. Love ya baby!
2. I'm an only child and hated it growing up. My parents are extremely overprotective, and basically smothered me as a child. If there is such a thing as loving someone too much, my parents certainly do.
3. I love doing dissections, I know kinda gross, but looking at anatomy up close and personal really is amazing.
4. Secretly I wish I could have multiples, just so that I could have all my children at once and not have to go thru the torture of IF again.
5. After knowing Rob only two weeks, we ended up getting a hotel room together. Something I certainly don't regret!
6. If I could walk around with just one of Rob's T-shirts and my underwear on everyday, I would be really happy.
7. I have a horrible sweet tooth. Chocolate is my kryptonite.
8. I took a Meats (Slaughtering) class at Clemson. It was the worst thing I think I've ever seen. I didn't eat meat for an entire year afterwards and I still don't enjoy red meat.
9. I have horrible stage fright. I even passed out once before giving a speech.
10. I've lied several times to my prof about being sick, when I needed a day to get over another BFN.
655th Friday Blog Roundup
1 day ago