Monday, April 27, 2009

Standstill

So I thought I would be happy about seeing my GYN, that I would feel like things were moving forward, but I don't. I'm ovulating, great, I'm still not PG, but my doctor seems to like pointing out that my Progesterone was great, I should have been PG. I'm sorry, but that doesn't make me feel better. So he wants me to stay on Clomid. I hate the way it makes me feel. I've gained so much weight, I've been on a diet for weeks, but nothing is working. I get hot flashes all of the time. I want to cry every 5 seconds. So how am I supposed to get PG when I feel like this? We may miss our opportunity this month b/c I'm going to be at the beach for a much needed break, I'm sad about it, but in the end I realize it probably wouldn't have happened this month either. I won't be able to see the doctor in SC til May 21, and even after that it could be months, if not longer before I'm regulated. I don't feel like this is going to end anytime soon. I guess my goal is to just get PG in 09'. I don't care when, as long as it happens.

2 comments:

  1. Think good thoughts for you Melissa, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the slow progress is frustrating but your doctor seems to be pretty optimistic about the clomid. Now that you are O'ing regularly, that puts you in the catagory with the "fertile people" right??? My OBGYN said it takes most couples 6 months to get PG when eveything is right. So that should mean you are at least half way there! Hang in there.

    I'm calling a BFP for you, me, and Katie in 09' DAMMIT!

    ReplyDelete