Friday, September 3, 2010

Lupron

Well I've done 2 of about 20-something Lupron shots. But for the last week I've been sick with an upper respiratory infection that became laryngitis which in turn became a sinus infection. I am so lucky!! So the NP I went to gave me a z..pak but it didn't do anything, so now she wants me to take another antibiotic. Ugh, I'm kind of worried about what being on Abs while doing my suppression meds is going to do. Hopefully it will be ok, I mean they make you take an Ab before your ER, right? Anywho, not much else going on, just trying to get back in gear with school. I have a grant writing class this semester which is going to be alot of work, but it's certainly something that will be beneficial for me in the long haul. I have my first U/S on Tuesday morning and I start Stims that night, can't believe it's starting again.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well and having to take so much medication. I saw on FB (which is intermitant) that you were going to start things up again. Good luck on Tuesday and I will be cheering you on in this cycle! Love you, girlie!

    Good luck with the grant writing class! It sounds like a lot of work. As I started classes full-time this week, I have a renewed appreciation for all of the time you are taking to get your PhD! You are one smart lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...sorry you're feeling puny. I HATE being sick. Been thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry your sick on top of the lupron shots. That must suck. Can you call your re's office and ask about drug interactions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you lots of luck Melissa - thanks for all your support, I really appreciate it. And I hope you feel lots better soon.

    ReplyDelete