Sunday, November 8, 2009

5 Days til POAS

I'm so nervous right now, just anxious to know either way whether this IUI worked. I've been procrastinating on my papers; I have to write one a week for the next 4 weeks. I've done 1 of 5, ugh, it's going to be a long November. My bday is coming up on Friday too. I think Rob is planning something, he's been a little sneaky lately. I think he's trying to do alot so that if it's a BFN, my whole bday won't be ruined. I can't say that if I do see that "Not Pregnant" that I've seen so many times before, I won't be devestated. This is the very very first time we have a real chance, all the other times didn't count. We didn't know about all of the other issues with MFI then. I have alot of twinges and tweaks just on my L side, which is the side I ovulated on, but I don't know if that means anything. It's probably me just imagining stuff again. Everyone warned me this would be a different kind of 2ww, they were certainly right. It's gone by so slowly, it stinks!

5 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you. Happy early birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are so anxious! I am really hoping that you get to see "Pregnant" this time instead of that stinky "Not Pregnant"! I have seen enough of those for a lifetime!
    I know this 2WW has been worse than others - but at least this time you KNOW you had a chance. I am anxiously awaiting with you! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the 2ww too and it's killing me. I find the best thing to do, even though it's next to impossible, is to try not to think about it. It's cliche and doesn't work for more than about ten minutes at a time but keep trying! You WILL get there. I'm tempted to test tomorrow but that would only be 11dpo at most. I think I need to follow my own advice and wait it out another day or five. Good luck, I'll be thinking about you, and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh yes, the twinges and tweaks. They're so delightfuly frustrating aren't they? I hope they turn out to be great news for you! And I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!

    2 more days right?

    ReplyDelete